Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How To Make A Homemade Surround Sound Amp

A ban stinks spout

Then I start to type these words, I doubt that I'll write more risk of a shock, even if the heat is sufficient, turn the pan over the comments. But hey, I take the risk. People are always well kept home, and there is no reason to change that.

Yesterday the Parliament of Catalonia has voted by 68 votes against 55, in pain and independence as a crisis, ban bullfighting in its territory ...

Well I who just returned from Catalonia and who have enjoyed the rich cultural (and culinary), I can tell you that this news saddens me.

Yes, frankly it saddens me. Well, I think it is unnecessary for me to do here advocating the bullfighting tradition, I think it would be perfectly sterile.
Everyone has an opinion on the issue, more or less substantiated elsewhere, and respondent's own sensibility.
And my own opinion (as low as most supported) is that I love bullfighting. I always liked bullfighting. I find it beautiful and tragic at once. I can not explain it to you otherwise, I like that's all.

After that a majority of the ban on its territory, does not bother me more than that. It saddens me a bit, but I will not do much for jaundice.

By cons, which drives me up the towers, is when I hear the arguments these anti-bullfighting lobby ... Then yes, I have a sudden urge to raise the roof, or even become rude.

I find these zealots of bienpensance totally undrinkable and methods for stacking.
Their speech is violent, as much if not more than the alleged abuse they intend to withdraw. Their dialectic is binary and reductive (You're the life or death? Use of the term rather abolish a prohibition ...), and their tendency to use guilt as a means of communication is the most disturbing.
Also, if you look a little on the anti-bullfighting sites reveals that they do not hesitate to mix happily genres to get their message. A mixture of genres that is reminiscent of delusions that can be found on the websites of the extreme right.
You have a very good example here .

short, as I respect their opinion on the issue, as I find the arguments of those Taliban suspect that most ecologists. Behind this communication two bullets intended for weak-minded and ignorant, and I would compare to Nazi propaganda, I see dawn dangerous and totalitarian ideology.
Moreover, I believe Dr. Malthus, it is not the first time I have on these fanatical environmentalists such suspicions ... Read, if you're interested, this article I wrote last year.

Everything stinks beak, I tell you.

And what about the reaction This old starlet also become rancid that his comments? There is very simple, it borders on the ridiculous so I prefer to keep quiet.

Well, fortunately in the face organized resistance (yours, I too am amalgam!) And some argue for the register bullfighting cultural heritage of our region ... That way these morons will not touch it! Olé!

0 comments:

Post a Comment