Sunday, October 3, 2010

Warum Hat Man Schwindel Nach Laufband

I wanted to tell you ... I stop.

There are two and a half that I started this blog ... Yeah, that's exactly two and a half today. Thirty months says so!

I can not tell you if it is long or if it's short, but the fact is that during all this time JVVD was my main focus. In the morning when I opened one eye, the first thing that came to mind was how I was going to be able to formulate what I have to say ... And in the evening I went to bed thinking about the comments you've left.

Together we talked to just about everything and anything. Policy course, but also music, the environment ... Finally, you simply browse the list of labels for you to realize that during all that time we have more or less identified all the major themes of society that we might well come to mind. We remake the world, put our small stones to the edifice of our ideals, our desires, our utopia ... And hell, it was good.

Oh sure all was not necessarily good all the time, far from it, but overall I feel that I am not so pretty well. It allowed me to hone my writing skills, to order my thoughts, relieve my anger ... Anyway I've enjoyed it and that's what counts.

But all things must end they say, and now this energy that I spent happily swinging my words to you, I need to channel it to something else. You know by now (at least most of you frequent), I go for six months a huge project that will take me in a round-the-world race. A slightly crazy idea to some, but I do not care. For me it's a dream come true, and that dream and as it progresses more and more demands on my attention.
My whole person tends towards this goal ... At a point where even the vile crap that this government is guilty not only arouses in me the disgust, weariness ... even want to yell, I have something else to do.

So rather than leave their collapse pages, officially ceasing mains. It is cleaner as a process ... And then it lets move on without air currents in the back.

I will not delete this blog, so it will remain forever in the ether of the web. Why? Well because I am not ashamed of what I wrote, and even some articles I think even feel proud. People come by chance, I suppose, and can glean what they want, the good and the bad, it's a gift.
Furthermore, if among all my friends want to continue some to use the comments to discuss them, I see no problem.

And at the same time I have a little purging the lists of blogs on the sidelines and I left only the ones I've stayed subscriber ... Because, not being things by halves, I also unsubscribed from some three dozen political blogs ... I kept only the best, then those who are dear to me, and I will do well when I am the opposite.

are my friends, the thing is done. I chew this text for several days already, and I confess it was not easy to write. It's hard to stop something which also held a prominent place in my life ... But I abandon without regret JVVD no.

But you, my readers, I will not abandon you. And I invite you to embark with me on the Cripple ... Finally, those who want obviously. You see, we're going to hit around the world, sailing across the oceans, see the most beautiful sunrises that are, meet some great people, incredible adventures ... In short, otherwise you will get rich.

So for those who want it here it happens, and for others, and much as we say: Good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment