Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Groping On The Train Free

It's back!

All my weariness and my post-summer projects shipment back I missed the media say so!

Then two things to illustrate this autumn.
First, the light of impulsive (I like that word) because it is the arrival of a new weather girl for the Grand Journal of Canal Plus. This is Charlotte Le Bon, former model and Quebec.
Belle (of course), bubbly and brown that does not spoil anything, quite the contrary. Since Monday night I'm in love!

Well, it happened ...

Then the more serious and has no connection with the pretty little face of Charlotte, it's back home Down there if I am too.
Last bastion of the challenge on France Inter after treatment last spring, Daniel Mermet continued his battle and begins the year by tapping loudly.

To listen unconditionally its first broadcast of the season on Roma issues, and the inevitable comparison with historical events not so long ago that the conduct of this government requires us to do ...

Besson, and Hortefeux before him, deserves more the nickname which I rigged: Minister of National Waste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment