Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Zippo Belt Buckle Cyril

Some news (finally!)

But where is that Gwen is the past? The party is already on the water or well?

These are essentially questions you ask yourself for a week ... Finally, I like to think so I am taking the trouble to keep a long silence.

Well no, I'm not gone yet ... This will be the case this Saturday 11 and for a period of fifteen days, but in this case what I kept away from you for one week due to a DNS server failure.

Yeah, nothing less. Blind and deaf since last Friday said it!

Ironically, I pretty much lived this situation ... I mean I no longer have that everlasting bond with the world as I have not missed it. It made me a little shit, yes, but I did not do more non-jaundiced.

Throughout this period I told myself that I had to get used to ... That soon it would be my day. So, things went better than in previous breakdowns.

Here! If you want to know a bit more why not check out my other blog , you'll learn what I could make this week so eventful!

See you at the end of the month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment