Friday, September 10, 2010

Książki Top 100 Swiat



France Inter is more in favor to my house since the purification of the year Last ... Door has resettled in rrêt @ Picture, Guillon was exiled nowhere ... I enjoyed Demorand incidentally (sic!) Until it takes at both cited, took refuge on a reactionary radio that best suits its new orthodoxy, one for Europe not to appoint. ..
remains some resistance among them Daniel Mermet course, I continued to listen on his website dedicated ... And Francois Morel.

So before you leave for a good couple of weeks I wanted to share this projection that I find my faith very well tucked up. Morel good, to be enjoyed without moderation.


Well, you get around 26 September. Me during this time I'll go mumuse in Celtic territory. After thirty-six years of southern Provence, I'll make a sort of homecoming distant that gave me my first name, and somewhere, a small part of my roots ...

Go, Kenavo friends, and good luck to me!

Discover Playlist with Renaud Renaud

0 comments:

Post a Comment