Thursday, September 2, 2010

Statistics Of Dyslexia In India

Didier Porte is back! Sport

And yes Didier Porte is back, and I would add for good measure that it feels good.

The only problem is that he now officiates on the site of @ rrêt On Image with which I am sorry ...
How? Did not you know? Yeah, @ rrêt On Image and I are no longer boyfriend since the show after being fired from France 5 has migrated to the Internet in a pay formula.

I confess, almost shamelessly, the fee and I, that makes two. In all cases regarding the Internet, especially when it comes to a site that aims to enlighten the public about the ins and outs of media policy ...

My impression, perhaps false, that this kind of process confirms a sort of split, a two-tiered France as the saying goes. On one side are those who can afford to stay informed, and the other, poor wretches, who combine purchasing power and skinny and poor quality information.
know I'm a little accounting logic of the media on the net, I can not get used to the idea of paying to be more informed than the others ... I do not think it's very fair, not very healthy.

But hey, this was not the topic of the day because it was only to offer you the diatribe that door, I do not know about you, although I had missed during the summer.
question is whether all its operations (every Thursday prior) will be the same way. Namely copyrighted and exportable to envy!

Tien in fact, and Guillon you have news? Where he works now?

sent asi. - The Info Live Video.

0 comments:

Post a Comment