Friday, August 13, 2010

10 Healthy Eating Slogans

is the story of an old ...

This morning I feel my ... Mentally I mean, because to do so physically I would wait to be in the bathtub.

So I feels I said ... I wonder if I really want to tell you what I want to tell you ... Yeah ok, it looks like that headlock as palpation of me, especially for a Friday the thirteenth, but the fact is that my thought of the day is technically incorrect and might even create controversy ...

But hey, at the same time, as I said, it is Friday the thirteenth ... So let's go, let's go for thought wrong!

It came to me by falling on an article recounting the story of a con. An old fart.

The old fart is Papy René. Rene Galinier his name. A 73-year-old reactor, formerly of Algeria, who has nothing better to occupy his afternoon than shoot at close range on two young women from the burglary.
The Roma, like two by chance, as three and disarmed by chance.

"I was scared, so I shot" he told police.

So once the good souls begin to pity the poor old ... Yeah, is not this the third or fourth time to burgle it? And then he is old, then it is normal discharge his shotgun when he came face to face on the two thieves than twenty years ... He did not mean it was a reflex ...

You bet! It did not take long for the police to realize that in fact there has never been robbed of his life and he has just shot like rabbits, one by one in two different rooms, and there has been no physical aggression on their part ... Clearly it's called an attempted murder. Yes, just try, since the old bastard had the good taste to only serious bodily injury.

Like every time a news story like this happens, the cretins climb the battlements. Yeah, all that self-defense ... There is more at home ... He had to kill them, like this Would there were no witnesses (true, I read it) ... In full security fear one might have thought that it could have been a godsend for the majority. But no, lack of luck for her, which was a different fact remains, for once, a news item. On holiday probably.

The case where the prosecutor rounded Bezier finally decides to do his duty and to commit the old fart ... There is no longer a dull rumbling escaping from the throat of an outraged populace vindictive, but an outright cries of outrage! It offended, they cry foul. In double standard. We even start an online petition, to make history as the leftists, to free Papy René!

we dreaming.

I, what offends me most is that gente bienpensante dares to speak of injustice. I find it ... Indecent. Whatever his reasons, the old man had not learned in cold blood on these two young women. Point bar. This is as it is conceived as self-defense, first. And I recall that France is not the United States, on the other.

It is not the Wild West bordello!

Tien, speaking of injustice, here true, which I believe is far more significant than this incident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment