Thursday, August 19, 2010

Messages For My Wedding Card

French

I just realized something ... No, not there, now at once, but say that it became obvious to me yesterday while I was reflecting on the situation of Roma rounded up by the soldiers of Sarkozy as well as that of people travel in general.

Well, I think that for the Roma, the ignominy of the current policy is well established. Even some insurgents have UMP as radical with which the Government intends to solve a problem that he has no control, and most importantly, no real solution to offer.
For 79 Roma return home is the buffoonery given a nomadic people has, by definition, no home. No?
As Méluche said in the radio this morning, the solution can not in my direction and once, as envisaged at European level.
If we helped a little country of origin of these people, Romania, Bulgaria, etc ... And in parallel they put a little more pressure to act on their endemic racism, Roma would stay home.

But hey, time is something else it seems, especially as somewhere a good scapegoat, all dirty and easily recognizable, it does not fall from the sky you all day ...

No, what made me think is that, well, technically and in a few months, a few weeks I'll be myself a "gent's journey." A nomad.

Yeah, from the time I moved on my boat, I would by definition of homelessness, I am a nomad. A Gypsy seas.
Unlike nearly significant is that I would have at my disposal, and no matter where I would ask my household gods, electricity, running water and sanitary will ...

As far as I lay my household gods, of course.

This sudden realization has caused in me two kinds of reflections schedules.
The first is that I feel more solidarity with these people being expelled. Normal is in the order of things.
The second, more complex, related to what I said there not long ago about the Gypsy community in the wake of the report "Who's Afraid of the Gypsies." Remember? It was the last fall .

In summary, my position was and still is to some extent, it was absolutely necessary to respect the lifestyles of the nomadic population, but also had to fight against this tendency these people to stand out from the Republic and its institutions will.
Clearly, communitarianism is shit and must state, that is to say we should ensure that the exclusion disappears on both sides of the ball caravan.
For if there is a rejection of the Gypsies, Gypsies and other Roma from the sedentary populations, the reverse is also widespread.

So when I realized I was going to become a nomad myself, I wondered if it challenged my opinion ... Well no. Not really anyway.
I mean is that even if starting from next year I will leave it set foot in France, I always feel, and totally French.
This implies that I still consider that a harmonious life in society passes only through the total integration, and an unwavering adherence the ideals of the Republic. So those of France ...

swell! Suddenly I realize that this may not be easy for me if I try it myself one day to integrate into a country other than mine ... Damn, I was trapped alone in my own ideology ...

Would I put the finger on an intellectual paradox? Or am I at the beginning of my thinking and that it needs to be refined?

fact remains that even if I did not time how to respond to this question, I pledge that my journey will bring me. And I'll be at least three years to find it.

This reveals some interesting prospects, is not it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment