Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wedding Round Table Seating Chart

Street art is

Well, I do not have too much time in front of me because I must be on my "allowed White to nine hours ... Then we will move quickly.

Have something else in mind does not mean that I drop my gaze on the news so far. Admittedly, I am less diligent, it is a fact, but I still continued to keep an eye on what make friends.

But then, this morning is the friend of Fight Left that caught my eye on this poster (this one in the middle!) And the little story that goes with it.

It was once two Communist activists who are choper by the constabulary to have these posters plastered on the course that had to borrow our Bloodletter and Maistre, I appointed her Majesty Nicolas 1 ...



One night in police custody later, they are free and the case closed ... Necessarily the jubilant crowd welcomes and yells to the triumph of freedom and victory of earthen pot against the iron pot ...

Hmm ... Me, I'm willing ... But I wonder whether it might be time to put an end to these abusive police custody. We stop people ok, it imposes a hole at night with drunks and drug dealers ok, and then the next day they said they did nothing?

What I propose is that we can file a complaint against the police in these cases of apparent intimidation. Is for abuse of power, whether for breach of the law, as desired.

In the meantime, I offer you this poster and I expect that the minions are giving me a night in ... for nothing. I'm sure we will a good laugh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment