Monday, August 23, 2010

How To Calculate Dish Area Of Tank

RMC: Radio works in the Gutter

RMC is not my radio ... One could easily believe, given the closeness that is mine from the principality, but no.

Besides, I have no radio, just like that the case is settled. This is not my habit. Finally, it is not my habit to be precise.
In fact, when I was a child, the radio was turned on almost constantly ... RMC in the home and in Europe a workshop of my father. It was THE reference media, the television is turned on in the evening. So the day was punctuated by broadcasts, interspersed with advertisements beaches.
Then as a teenager I turned to the FM radio. More music, less waffle ...
With age and from more more important than taking advertising on the air I dropped me merely to listen from time to time during car trips. And then when I moved into my present home surrounded by hills and where the reception is pretty bad, and I sold the car, I stopped listening altogether.

is with the internet that I came back to radio ... To listen to specific schedules shifted substantially. There, as if I am for example.

But hey, I m'égard here ... If I mention this is because yesterday I stumbled on a radio show as I had never listened ... An egg trick. And if I did this little preamble, so that you understand why I stayed on my ass. Clearly, I'm not used to listen to such things.

This is the program "The big mouths" on RMC.

be clear, I am no longer a partridge of the year. I know very well that each radio has its connotation, its political color, and prompted by the journalists have to interview, they will be more or less vindictive or complacent. This is the game, and it would be childish to believe again that it is otherwise.

However, what I heard during this interview Mélenchon frieze both ridiculous and excessive. The ridiculous over-let's say.
So many ... clichés charged by the minute, me it amazes me. Such bad faith displayed, even contempt, I really did not that it existed.

And what about the baseness of the process which comprises reacting the guest, putting her legs in a listener border-line, the history of reacting in the most affected and non- in reason ... This is downright despicable.

Anyway, the Méluche doing well and dismantled one by one the traps that are tense. The general Mélenchon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment