Monday, August 2, 2010

Jenna Jane Streaming Film

Conciliabule

-Gwen?
-Jawohl ...
-Er ... Can I bother you two minutes?
-C is that I'm writing there ...
Yes, I know because I'm in your head. But you can stop two seconds we discuss?
"It is two minutes or two seconds? Need to know ...
-Ok, Mr cheeky, need to talk. Please.
-Ok, but do it quickly, I'm fit there ...
-Gwen, my darling my love, you know I love you and that in general, and given our agreement in September 2006, you try to fuck a royal peace in Writing ... True?
-Er ... If you say so.
"I say.
-Okay, so what?
And then I want you to remember that the last time you wrote this kind of text, you've been slapped on the knuckles by your friends ...
-Huh? But what are you talking about? Do you like not what I wrote?
-Si, of course. You know I love everything you do. But I still have to remind you that this kind of ... comparison, was not welcomed by everyone.
Oh damn, Blowin censorship ...
-Reread it, and you will see well before getting on your high horse!
(-------------)
Good, so what? I was angry at that time ... Today it is not the same ...
-How it's not the same? Are you kidding or what? Reread up shit! The last time you treated the member Ciotti small nazis evil, and there you again!
-I have not written "nazis", I write "Nazi" for short ...
-Yeah that's done the smart! But non-re-read you I say! " This little piece of shit, very sorry to see that the law prohibited him from directly attacking the children, found nothing better than trying to lock up the parents. Reinstated after the curfew for minors and the abolition of welfare, there he is he goes one step further in ignominy and reinvents parental re-education camps. . Hey! It's not fun I'll know!
-Hihihi ... If you say so!
-I still "Mr. The security of the UMP as a little zealous Gestapo, took to heart the mission entrusted to him by the President: Namely, to be the purveyor of ideas for safe fascist seduce the electorate of this country. In short, Eric Ciotti is the soul of the damned government. Himmler the future of this country. "
There, Gwen, I'm sorry but I can not let you say that. You'll be in trouble if you continue.
-euuuuh But .....
-Gwen, it was you already pointed out more. Physically attacking people is unworthy of a democrat.
-Bon ... What do I do then?
-Well it's simple, you make me rewrite these paragraphs and you take away the two times you used the word "small." Attacking people on their size, it is not. That's it.
-Pfff ... Okay ... And the picture what do I do?
-What the photo? Ah yes, the editing ... You do not put fathom, metric scale or something like that?
Uh-no ...
"It is good then you can publish it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment