Monday, August 30, 2010

Letter Of Commercial Offer

contribution to the fight

I wanted to tell you is dying a natural death ... As expected four months ago, asphyxia and installs items spaced out in time. The content disintegrates gradually, the desire fades.
The political season let me marble (or almost), so it seems insipid. The postures of each other are so readable, so the gross excesses that I am no longer wish to respond. The indignation has its limits you it seems.

No, this is not true. The outrage is still there, but it tends to get cold, more determined than spectacular. Anger replaces gueulante ice, for which it was liberating, is not enough to appease the man.
And this anger is my main motivation. It makes me, it makes me struggle despite obstacles. It leads me to other horizons.

My last fight may be the latter. The big rally on 7 September.
I would not doubt it. Although a priori this battle is not mine, I find it just and necessary.

small contribution to the fight, not forgetting to thank Left Combat that blew me envy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment