Friday, August 20, 2010

Female With Big Clitoris

Onfray debunks Freud, and it's great! The paradox of the nomad

How do you describe the rapture that is mine for about six o'clock this morning?
How would it trying to tell you about the state of my neurons are, their joy, the feverish excitement which agitates and pleasure I feel that almost carnal?

Impossible. It is at such a level that adjectives fail me.

Well, resuming from the beginning story you understand why I break my preamble as well as a rave.
Yesterday, when I cast an eye on a string of LTL, which is in brackets is serious shit, I came across a link that a kind soul offered at auction.

Seeing the name of a particular character loved me, the philosopher Michel Onfray, then I click again. Click!
Hop! Here I am then returned to the site of France culture that offers me to listen to a podcast neither more nor less than the entire conference in the framework of the master of the eighth year of the Popular University of Caen. And this year the course is devoted to Freudian fable.

Wow ... How you say ... it is very simple, since early this morning I am with it in the ears, and i like serious. I like serious in serious !
Already, when the book came out, this one right, I thought he would do well in my library. But there ... There ... I have the impression of being in the boardroom and in addition to being a good student because I understand everything! Well, almost everything ... Anyway the point.
And the main thing is that Dad was not a big Freud mytho!

So if you also want to brighten up your neurons and take up another intellectual world, click HERE !

Believe me, you will not regret it.

PS: Emissions began July 26.

0 comments:

Post a Comment