Saturday, August 21, 2010

Example Recall Letter

Under the sun ...

Nicolas Sarkozy and his Prime Minister Francois Fillon remained for a long tete-a-tete at Fort Brégançon after the departure of other meeting participants, said a source close to the head of state.
The meeting between the two men, which started around 14 hours, stands amid rumors about a possible departure of Prime Minister during the general overhaul planned by the Elysee Palace in September. And the possible replacement by Fillon current Justice Minister, Michele Alliot-Marie. (Libération, 21.08.10, source AFP)


Prime Minister stepped into the patio, his footsteps echoing on the stone. Before him, at the pool, sitting at a table, teak garden, stood the President.
latter in shorts and shirtless, sipping a glass of Cognac and smoking a Havana.

Mr. Speaker ...

-Sit down Francis.

-Thank you Mr. President.

-Have you eaten?

-I made a sandwich in the kitchen ...

- Jeez! I made the fart cinch me! Tournedos Rossini madness, with profiteroles for dessert ... (Burpl!) All washed down with a Gevrey-Chambertin from his store ...

-It must be good ...

Carlita, at the end was a bit tipsy! She had to go take a nap say so!

-Oh ...

The Head of State put down his glass and took a long drag on his cigarette before the deportation to his interlocutor. Through his Ray bans, his gaze lingered on the Prime Minister's face.

Francis, do not upset, but I think you have a dirty mouth.

-Work Mr. President ...

-work my ass! You're neglecting Francis. Look at me, tanned as is not allowed, I play sports, yet I also work. I run a country I'll remember!

-I know ...

-You 're only to UV, I do not know ... Taking pills or do what you want but you interest to look good at the start!

Prime Minister bowed his head without answering. He crossed and uncrossed his legs nervously. He wiped his palms on his pants then, not knowing what to do he joined them by placing them on her lap.

-Did you see me in particular, Mr. President?

-Yeah. You've done well distribute the press release?

"Yes Mr. President, your message on planing tax loopholes and lower public spending has been sent. But ...

"But what?

-Ca will not help, you know?

-Of course I know what you think? This is just to hold these bastards of journalists and to the left yell. That will keep them busy at least until the end of my vacation!

President played a moment with his flip flops to have another before another glass of cognac. The Prime Minister followed his every move hoping it offered a moment ... Wasted.

-This is not what I meant Mr. President ... I was talking about ...

-Well? Valda then spit your mess!

-People will soon realize that eliminating tax loopholes, that is to say, tax exemptions, it is the same as if you grow ...

"You think?

-Yeah ...

Who?

"How's what?

"I ask you who will notice?

And although voters ...

-Don 't worry Francis, it For years that they did not believe that making money is the same as in lose, so believe me when I tell them that such a snake swallowing it's small beer !

"You think so?

"But yes, as I say ... I Louvrier who bump back on it with Endemol. Go relaxes you and do your job, that's all we ask. The trouble is for me, "he said, scratching his crotch.

-Okay ... replied the Prime Minister. You wanted us to discuss other things?

-Uh no, I've been called just to say that a little bump that is all together. It'll be drooling slobbering, and with the redesign rumor that I started, those idiots will have enough to deal with.

Ah yes, the rumor ...

Ooohhh-but he has cold feet the Frenchman! Are you afraid that I'll turns for good, that's ?

Prime Minister stood up in his chair, took a deep breath and whispered.

-Actually I was hoping that you do ...

-Are you kidding or what? You're the best of us you know. You occupy a key position, you it laughed, hair cell between a rock and me!

-Yes but now I'm starting to get tired ... You could not really take someone else to end the five year?

Who? All others, z'ont teeth that line the floor. Thou hast no charisma, no ambition With you I'm alone!

, Mr. President, I will not have you ...

- Oh, do not your wicked Francis, it does not suit you. You've always been a good loser and you'll stay until I have done with you. Tien, I'll be nice, if you want I promise you that for the next five years I would take someone else. Alright with you?

Prime Minister bowed his head, defeated before the determination of his interlocutor.

Bien ... Is that all? Can I go?

The president looked at his Rolex.

-Yeah, go ahead. Here it makes a half-hour is enough to give grist to these cretins.

Prime Minister got up, threw one last look at the President and left the patio without a word.
Left alone, the President gave a long look at the glowing tip of his cigar and muttered

"I would go though a dip me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment